E-link China Technology Co.,Ltd.
Professional Fiber Optical Communication and CCTV Security Transmission Product Manufacturer
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Signal:||1080P60HZ Signal||Cable:||Coaxial Cable|
2 x HDMI and 2 x HD-CVI HDCVI to HDMI Analog Video Converter
HD-CVI is high definition composite video interface, a coaxial cable-based high-definition video transmission standard, analog modulation technology to transmit high-definition progressive scan video. HDCVI technical specification includes two kinds of 1280H and 1920H high-definition video formats(Effective resolution 1280H format of 1280 × 720; the effective resolution of 1920H format of 1920 × 1080),With independent intellectual property rights of the non-compressed video data analog modulation techniques, point to point transfer megapixels level HD video via coaxial cable, implement without delay, low loss, high reliability of video transmission.
II. Function Implementation
The functions can be achieved:
1. The distributor HDTV signal, 1 minute 2 output
2. HDTV signals OSD, digital overlay, non-physical overlay, no jitter.
3. HDTV signal decoder, can decode the HD-CVI signal,built-in amplifier,line equalizer, video multiplier and HD video transmitter,automatically identify the source signal resolution, output HD HDMI 720P60HZ, 1080P60HZ signal.
III. Product Features
1. To achieve 2-way HD-CVI video signals simultaneously processing
2. The product is a powerful, easy to use
3. It is a high-definition signal splitter, the CVI signal can be looped through to the next stage equipment CVI
4. It is a high-definition signal OSD device,can superimpose the camera character title, date, and time information
5. It is a high-definition signal decoder, realize 720P,1080PHDMI high-definition signal output.
6. supports RS-232 communications, green configuration software can display position, display settings and display Setting mode
The products are mainly used in:
1. HDTV signal independent display spaces.
2. The camera manufacturers do presentations test application
3. DVR manufacturers do presentations test application
4. HDTV signal access large-screen display.
5. HDCVI matrix switcher output and display on the splicing screen
Contact Person: Lydia Li