E-link China Technology Co.,Ltd.
Professional Fiber Optical Communication and CCTV Security Transmission Product Manufacturer
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||DC12V/1A||Video Compatible Format:||PAL, NTSC|
|Video Input Impedance:||75 Ohm (Unbalanced)||Video Input Amplitude:||0.8-1.5VPP|
|Interface:||Double Terminal Block||Output Polarity:||Positive|
E-link LNK-MV series video multiplexer bound the 2~6-ch video signal of the camera and the control signal of rs485 reverse controller in one coaxial cables transmission.
The Video Multiplexer is composed of a Transmitter and a Receiver. From the receiver to the transmitter, it transmits 2~6 channel video signals through one coaxial cable to long distance.
Besides, as you don’t need to install extra cable for data signals, you can save your money and time.
· 2-6Channel video signal for camera over 1 coaxial cable
· Designed according to projects with minimum installation volume requirement
· Long distance transmission up to 500m
· Frequency Division Multiplexing, with all video and data transmission real-time and all images high-definition and non-delay.
· Non-debug, adaptive: as long as the transmission distance range, the device will automatically
adjust their targets,
· One coaxial cable, no extra cable, which save infrastructure cost,(cost saving 25~30%)
· Maintaining high quality video & anti-interference immunity
· Easy installation with BNC harness
|VIDEO 1||VIDEO 2||VIDEO 3||VIDEO 4||VIDEO 5||VIDEO 6|
|Signal Output Intensity||105db||105db||103db||102db||102db||102db|
|Video Input Impedance||75 Ohm (Unbalanced)|
|Video Input Amplitude||0.8-1.5VPP|
|Video Compatible Format||PAL, NTSC|
|Signal Output Amplitude||0.9-1.1VPP|
|RS485 Output Parameter(Switch with VIDEO 1)|
|Quantity of Node Supported||10|
|Interface||Double terminal block|
|LNK-MV201||2-Ch video converter transmitter and receiver for camera by one coaxial cable|
|LNK-MV301||3-Ch video converter transmitter and receiver for camera by one coaxial cable|
|LNK-MV401||4-Ch video converter transmitter and receiver for camera by one coaxial cable|
|LNK-MV501||5-Ch video converter transmitter and receiver for camera by one coaxial cable|
|LNK-MV601||6-Ch video converter transmitter and receiver for camera by one coaxial cable|
Contact Person: Anna Chen