E-link China Technology Co.,Ltd.
Professional Fiber Optical Communication and CCTV Security Transmission Product Manufacturer
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|HDMI And HDMI V2.0:||Support||Resolution:||3840x2160/60P|
|Bit-rates:||6 Gbps/color||3D TV Pass-through:||Support|
hdmi fiber optic cable extender,
hdmi over fiber optic extender converter
HDMI Fiber Optic Converter , HDMI 2.0 FiberOptic Extender
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this product near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install or place this product near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. To reduce the risk of electric shock and/or damage to this product, never handle or touch this unit or power cord if your hands are wet or damp. Do not expose this product to rain or moisture.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
15. Batteries that may be included with this product and/or accessories should never be exposed to open flame or excessive heat. Always dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) recently has become increasingly popular in the application of video and audio transmission system. In view of the extreme of electrical performances, however, the traditional copper wire cable imposes limits on signal transmission distance and signal quality. In reality, optical fiber is of low dispersion, which in turn has the strength of longer signal transmission distance and better signal transmission quality in comparison to the traditional copper wire cable. HDMI extender uses 2 cores fiber without any copper wire inside, where radio frequency interference phenomenon is literally ruled out, which shows the advantage of high performance and good signal quality as well as low cost.
High Performance — The LNK-HDMI-6200 series is a high performance 4K Optical Extender that transmits high resolution HDMI signals over extreme distances using 6 cores fiber. This extender supports HDMI v2.0 signals with resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160/60P) over cable distances up to 300m.
Fiber Optic Extension — The extender set consists of an optical transmitter module that converts the HDMI signals into light pulses for transmission over a 6 cores fiber. An optical receiver module converts the light pulses back to a HDMI signal for display on a monitor or projector.
Cutting-Edge Optics — LNK-HDMI-6200 series fiber optical extenders transmit signals over 6 cores fiber, which provides increased signal fidelity, stability and flawless image quality, regardless of cable length. These features make the LNK-HDMI-6200 series the ideal future-proof choice for systems designers and integrators who need to transmit high resolution HDMI signals over extreme distances.
※ Supports HDMI and HDMI v2.0
※ Supports 4K (UHD) and resolutions up to 3840x2160/60P, 4096x2160/60P
※ Supports HDMI bit-rates up to 6 Gbps/color,18 Gbps total
※ HDCP 2.0 compliant
※ Support 3D TV pass-through
※ Support EDID and HDCP 2.0 pass-through
※ LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
※ Plug and Play
※ Built-in EQ(Receiver)
※ HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.0,Up to 200m distance by OM3-300
※ Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive applications
※ Digital Signage
※ LED signboards in streets and in stadiums
※ Medical Imaging Equipment
※ Airplane On-board Video System
※ Conference Room Video Equipment
※ Remote monitor for traffic, industrial, military control
※ LCD, Projector, Plasma display connection
※ Large video wall system
※ TV Broadcast Station
※ Home Theater
|Maximum Pixel Clock Frequency||600 MHz|
|Maximum Video Bit Rate||6 Gbps|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1080/60p,3840x2160/60P, 4096x2160/60p|
|Digital Audio Support||7.1 channel LPCM, 192 kHz, 24-bit audio capability|
|HDMI Input / HDMI Output||1x HDMI Type-A Female connector|
|Optical||5x SFP+ port|
|Fiber Cable Type / Max. Length||50/125μ OM3-300 Multi-Mode Fiber: ≤ 1,000 ft. (≤ 200 meters)|
|EDID Pass-through Support||only 300 meters|
|HDCP Pass-through Support||HDCP 1.4 up to 300 meters, HDCP 2.0 up to 200 meters|
|Construction||High-impact Alufer enclosure|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||156mm x 110 mm x 28 mm|
|Net Weight||LNK-HDMI-6200-S: 500 g LNK-HDMI-6200-R: 500 g|
|Operating Temperature||32° to +122° F. (0° to +50° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +185° F. (-40° to +85° C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|External AC Power Adapter||Input: 100-240VAC / 50-60Hz 0.2A
Output: 5VDC, 2.0A 5/2.5mm jack
|Power Consumption||LNK-HDMI-6200-S: 5 watts LNK-HDMI-6200-R: 5 watts|
|Limited Warranty||2 year free warranty|
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Guo